When you are marketing your business online, then every prospect wants and needs to know more detail about your business. Nothing serves better than a professional website.
In fact, if you don’t have a professional website for your real estate business, then online prospects will never consider you for a real purchase.
Also, your real estate business needs to convey your services, products, and services in detail for serious buyers.
That’s why your website tells them what they need to know.
But having a template-filled website will not serve your business in a practical sense.
Your business needs a WEBSITE That tells:
· What is your business?
· What are your services?
· What are your projects?
· What is your unique selling point?
· What are your prime benefits?
· What are your satisfied customers and their testimonials?
· How are you different from all other real estate businesses in the market?
· Why are you credible?
· How much authoritative knowledge do you have in the market?
· What is your expertise that others can’t beat with their team?
SO, WHAT ARE THE ELEMENTS THAT MAKE A PROFESSIONAL WEBSITE FOR A REAL ESTATE BUSINESS IN PAKISTAN?
IT MAY SEEM SIMPLE, BUT IT IS EFFECTIVE AND CREATE RESULTS!
First, you need to have a complete and professional homepage.
It must include:
· Attention-grabbing headline compelling visitors to read the entire page
· A bombastic and memorable lead statement that slides the reader further into the page with curiosity
· Your logo and visual hammer
· Benefits of doing business with you
· Exploitation of pain points of your target customers
· Facts about your business
· Your key services and offers
· Attractive images of your business
· Testimonials of your clients
· Projects that you have worked on
· Multiple calls to action to contact your business
Next, you need to have a professional ABOUT US PAGE
· Concise business detail with an opening statement
· Mission statement
· Vision statement
· Company culture
· Core values
· CEO message
· Online statement
· Call to action
Next, you need to have landing pages for your projects.
An effective landing page for a real estate project has the following.
· Facts of the project
· Call to action
If you have multiple real estate projects at the current moment, then you have to create separate landing pages for every project.
Also, you need to have a contact page where you must have the contact details of your business.
Your contact detail must have:
· Your landing phone number
· Your WhatsApp number
· Your email address
· Your mailing address
Remember, it is necessary to have a person positioned to answer queries.
Plus, it is also necessary to reply to queries within 24 hours.
Otherwise, your leads will never convert, and you will appear as a non-professional business.
If you need a professional website for your business that covers everything from a professional point of view, then contact us.
9XERO has every expertise and experience that you need to appear professional in the digital world.
Also, 9XERO can provide you with a complete digital marketing package for your business.